ANDOVER CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER FOR CRASHES, INJURIES, AND WRONGFUL DEATH
Car accidents and crashes in Andover and the surrounding communities are unfortunately common. Crashes typically involve not only vehicle damage, but often also injury. Tragically, crashes may also result in wrongful death.
I provide tenacious and meticulous representation to those who are injured and the families who have lost a loved one. In representing crash victims and their families, I often work with accident reconstructionist experts and others to prove fault, physicians and medical experts to prove injury (including pain and suffering and future medical treatment and rehabilitation that may be necessary), financial experts to determine future lost wages (in the event of a wrongful death), and insurance companies and medical providers who may be seeking information regarding bills and collections.
As an Andover car accident lawyer, I provide full-service representation in doing everything I can to help in the process for seeking a financial recovery. If you’ve been injured, or your family has lost a loved one, your focus should be on healing – not on legal matters.
In addition to representing Andover residents and their families in car crashes and accidents, I also serve those in the surrounding communities and towns who have been injured, or who have lost a loved one. If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence and are looking for the best Andover car crash lawyer for your case, I invite you to call my office to schedule a free consultation to learn how I can help so that you can determine if I’m the right lawyer for you. I can listen to the facts of your case, explain your legal options, and tenaciously fight for the maximum compensation to which you and your family are rightfully entitled.
How An Andover Car Crash Lawyer Can Help With The Crash Scene Investigation and Black Box Recovery
Following a car crash or vehicle accident, it is important to conduct an accident scene investigation as soon as possible; preferably before significant changes are made by towns and municipalities, or the weather conditions have eroded skid marks or other crash matters.
Additionally, most vehicles today contain what are known as “event recorders” (or, more commonly, “black boxes”). Event recorders contain detailed information about vehicle movement prior to a crash, such as vehicle speed and other matters. This information can be crucial in proving a car crash case.
Unfortunately, when a crash occurs and vehicles are totaled, the vehicles are usually sent to a scrap yard and demolished (along with the event recorders). In cases involving severe injury or death (and in which liability is usually highly contested), it will be important to quickly seek a court order (an injunction), prohibiting the destruction of the vehicles so that they can be inspected, and so that any event recorders can be recovered and analyzed. As an experienced Andover car accident lawyer, I can work tirelessly in seeking to protect and preserve vital evidence.
Who May Be Legally Liable for Your Car Accident or Crash?
As an Andover car accident lawyer who has provided legal representation to local residents for over two decades, I will leave no stone unturned in seeking to identify all potentially liable parties, helping to increase the chances of securing a fair and favorable outcome. When an individual is injured in a car accident, there may be others who are liable for the car accident or crash in addition to the other driver, such as:
- Cities, municipalities, and other government entities. Such entities may include the federal government (such as if a crash is caused by a US Postal Service employee), or other governmental employees who may be driving as part of their employment. Additionally, municipalities may also be liable for matters such as defective road conditions, defective traffic control devices, or other matters.
- Bars and restaurants that over-serve drunk patrons. Bars and restaurants have a legal obligation not to continue to serve patrons after they have become drunk. Nonetheless, many establishments continue to do so. When bars and restaurants over-serve intoxicated patrons and these people then cause crashes and death, the establishments can be held liable under what is known as “dram shop” laws.
- Other drivers in addition to the one who hit you. Some crashes are the result of chain collisions. In these cases, the driver causing the initial crash will be liable, even though that driver’s car or truck may not have impacted your vehicle.
- Delivery and other companies. If the driver who hit you was performing as an employee at the time of the crash, the company employing the driver will likely be liable for their employee’s actions.
- Construction contractors and companies. Contractors and companies performing roadwork may also be liable if signage, lane detours, traffic control devices, or other matters are found to have contributed to the cause of an accident or crash.
Others may also be at fault.
As a car crash lawyer serving Andover, I often work with accident reconstructionist experts and others to identify all those who are believed to be at fault. Then, litigation can be commenced against such responsible parties in seeking a full recovery for all those who have been injured.
Learn About Your Options – Schedule A Free Consultation With An Experienced Andover Car Accident Lawyer Today!
I represent those injured and the families who have lost a loved one on what is known as a contingency fee basis. This means that there is no fee for my firm unless compensation is recovered. I typically advance all costs of litigation so that you will not need to come out of pocket as your case progresses (these costs are then subtracted from settlements or jury verdicts).
More Information About My Andover Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Practice
- Andover Personal Injury Lawyer for Car Accidents, Crashes, & Other Matters
- Andover Criminal Defense for OUI, Felonies & Misdemeanors, & Speeding Tickets
- Andover Injury Lawyer, Criminal Defense & Drunk Driving/OUI Attorney
What Clients Are Saying About Paul King
“I have used Attorney King personally and well as referred several of my clients to him. Without exception, Attorney King has under-promised and over-delivered on his work. That is to say, he tells his clients the truth of their cases, the real likelihood of success or failure and then proceeds to meet or exceed those expectations with a passion and professional expertise I have rarely seen.”
Google Review 5 Stars – A.O.