PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER & INJURY ATTORNEY –
SERVING LOWELL, TEWKSBURY, ANDOVER, BILLERICA, AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Providing Tenacious Representation for Those Injured in Car Accidents, Slips & Falls, Dog Bites, and Other Injuries
If you’ve been injured as a result of the carelessness, negligence, or reckless actions of someone else, an injury lawyer can help. With more than two decades of experience, I represent injury victims – not big insurance companies – and demand full and fair compensation for all injuries and damages suffered.
About My Personal Injury Practice
- As a personal injury lawyer with extensive experience in assisting injured victims, I understand the financial burden that arises when someone endures a debilitating injury. I am meticulous about seeking to recover every penny to which a client is entitled. This requires painstaking work for proving injury causation and the true scope of the damages and injuries sustained. I believe strongly in developing and positioning a client’s case early so that they can get the maximum amount possible. I do not believe in trying to get quick settlements for a small fraction of the amount a client is due.
- I offer a free consultation, and there are no fees unless compensation is recovered. Please call me to find out how I can help you. There is no fee or obligation for a call or in–person consultation, and when I learn about your case, I can explain how I can help, your options for seeking recovery, and the hurdles you may face based upon the strength of your case.
- As a tenacious injury lawyer, I am fearless in taking on insurance companies and big corporations. I oppose lawyers, and sometimes teams of lawyers, who seek to deny my clients what they are owed.
- If you retain me, I will be there when you need me. You will work directly with me throughout the duration of your case – not junior attorneys paralegals, or office assistants. I intentionally limit the number of cases that I accept so that I can give full attention to every client.
Please call me to schedule a free consultation at your convenience, and to get started with your case. In the interim, if you would like to learn more about how I help with specific types of injuries, please click on one of the links below.
What Types of Injuries & Accidents Does Personal Injury Lawyer Paul King Handle?
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Car & Vehicle Accidents
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Lowell Car Accident Lawyer
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Bicycle accidents and crashes
- Pedestrian injury and wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injuries
- Slips and falls
- Construction accidents
- Truck accidents
- Fires & explosions
- Snow & ice injuries
- Lowell Lawyer for Slip and Fall on Ice or Snow
- Inadequate maintenance
- Brain Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Billerica Injury Lawyer
- Do Pre-Existing Conditions Matter in Injury Accidents?
- How Do My Medical Bills Get Paid After an Accident Caused by Someone Else?
- What Should I Do if I’m Involved in a Car Accident?
I would invite you to call me at (978) 851-5145 or fill out the contact form below to schedule a meeting at your convenience.
What Clients Are Saying About Paul King
“I have used Attorney King personally and well as referred several of my clients to him. Without exception, Attorney King has under-promised and over-delivered on his work. That is to say, he tells his clients the truth of their cases, the real likelihood of success or failure and then proceeds to meet or exceed those expectations with a passion and professional expertise I have rarely seen.”
Google Review 5 Stars – A.O.