Construction Accident Lawyer
Representing injured clients in Lowell, Tewksbury, Middlesex County, and Throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Construction accidents occur far too frequently. Victims include not only workers, but often pedestrians, drivers in construction zones, and others hurt as a result of construction mishaps. Negligence on behalf of the contractor, construction company, property owner, or business owner is often to blame for these tragic incidents.
Common Construction Accidents
The most common accidents that occur include:
- Bridge collapse
- Building collapse
- Construction Site Falls
- Crane Accidents
- Dangerous/Unsafe/Defective Equipment Accidents
- Electrocutions/Electrical Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Forklift Accidents
- Nail gun (explosive and pneumatic) Accidents
- Negligent Supervision
- Run-over by Equipment
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Structural Failure/Building Collapse Accidents
- Welding/Brazing/Cutting (torch) Accidents
How I Help
In addition to worker’s compensation, construction employees may also seek damages from others who may be at fault, including non-employee contractors (or subcontractors) and owners. Those who are not employees, such as innocent passersby, may sue any and all parties that may bear liability, including property owners.
As a personal injury attorney, my role is to identify all those who may be liable, and to hold them accountable for their share of liability for the damages and injuries sustained by my clients. In the case of construction accidents, often there may be multiple parties liable.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction-related accident, please contact me for a free consultation. There is no fee unless you recover compensation.
More Information About My Injury & Accident Practice
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Car & Vehicle Accidents
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Lowell Car Accident Lawyer
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Bicycle accidents and crashes
- Pedestrian injury and wrongful death
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injuries
- Slips and falls
- Construction accidents
- Truck accidents
- Fires & explosions
- Snow & ice injuries
- Lowell Lawyer for Slip and Fall on Ice or Snow
- Inadequate maintenance
- Brain Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Billerica Injury Lawyer
- Do Pre-Existing Conditions Matter in Injury Accidents?
- How Do My Medical Bills Get Paid After an Accident Caused by Someone Else?
- What Should I Do if I’m Involved in a Car Accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined?
- What is a Day in the Life Video?
What Our Clients Are Saying About Paul King
“I have used Attorney King personally and well as referred several of my clients to him. Without exception, Attorney King has under-promised and over-delivered on his work. That is to say, he tells his clients the truth of their cases, the real liklihood of success or failure and then proceeds to meet or exceed those expectations with a passion and professional expertise I have rarely seen.”
Google 5 Star Review – A.O.